Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesVideoDKPLog inRegister

The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balkorn

The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc) Empty
PostSubject: The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc)   The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 am

Personal Info

Name: Peter
Language: Danish, english, (spanish, german) Smile

Tell us something about yourself
well most of you guys know me Smile but i see myself as a laid-back guy who doesn´t yell a people for making mistakes, because everyone make a mistake sometime so instead of yelling i would rather give the person some advice of how it can be avoided. also i am open for any advices which can improve my game.

Why are you applying to Bloodlust?
cant see myself in another guild and i think you guys are awesome to play with Smile

Have you read the guild rules?
sure bloodlust is amazing!!!

Do you have any references in Bloodlust?
a lot actually Smile

Do you share your account with anyone?
nope

How is your internet? ( www.speedtest.net )
ping: 5 ms
download speed:32,60 mbps
upload speed: 25,33 mpbs

Character Info

Name: Balkorn
Class: Rogue
Main spec: Combat
Off-spec: assasination
Preferred spec: assasination
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Balkorn/simple

Are you the original owner of the character and the account?
yea

What is your dps/tank/healing rotation or priority list?
pre pot, quick get 5 combo points by using sinister strike then use SnD, then use cd as killing spree, adrenelin rush and racial, then get 4 combo points and use reveling strike to get 5 then evisorate. then i make sure to keep SnD up and use evisorate when i get 5 combo points.

Post a screenshot of your raid UI
still cant figure this out but my screen aint full of useless addons, i use recount, omen, bigwigs, bartender, and raid frame to see dmg on raid.

Raid Info

Are you able to attend to these raid days and times?

Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 yes
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 yes
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 yes
Monday 20:00 - 23:00 yes

What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm (detailed), WotLK, TBC and vanilla?
well started playing in TBC but first started raiding seriously in WOTLK,
naxx: full clear
totc: full clear
icc: full clear except sindragosa and lk on hc
bot: normal 4/4, and halfus hc
bwd: normal 6/6, hc 5/6
totfw: normal 2/2 hc 1/2
firelands: only raggy hc left Smile

How do you prepare for a raid?
make sure i know tacts for bosses we will encounter in the raid, and have food, pots and flasks rdy.

Guild History

What are your previous guilds, and why are you no longer with them?
uncharted: was back in totc at that time the guild were on the server sylvanas and we were alliance but due to the large number of players on the server we moved to kor´gall, there the guild was renamed deja vu but when we couldnt find enought players for raiding we changed faction. after some time the officers stopped playing one by one and the few of us who were left decided to merge with apocalyps in the start of cata. but after some good proggress in BWD and BOT people stopped playing and the guild didnt raid for a month then i left it too. then i applied to Bloodlust and got invited Smile and you know the rest of my guild history Smile

What rank did you achieve in those guilds? (Social, Trial, Raider etc.)
raider

Additional Info

Why should we invite you to Bloodlust?
well you know i am a decent player and i am always showing up on time and are prepared Smile
Back to top Go down
Taznoch
Officer
Taznoch

PostSubject: Re: The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc)   The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 am

Hey balkorn its nice to see that you are wanting to return to the Core team. Currently we are reviewing your application.
Back to top Go down
Taznoch
Officer
Taznoch

PostSubject: Re: The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc)   The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:19 am

Application Accepted as rank of Trial welcome back to bloodlust Balkorn Very Happy Make sure you are all ready for Heroic Dragon Soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc)   The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc) Empty

Back to top Go down

The return of Balkorn (if allowed ofc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloodlust :: Welcome :: Recruitment-
Jump to: