Bloodlust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesVideoDKPLog inRegister

Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thriler

Thriler

Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler Empty
PostSubject: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:30 am

PERSONAL INFO

Name: Dario
Language:Croatian (mother), English (5/5), German (2/5)

SOMETHING ABOUT MEH:
Well, i am Dario, passionary player of RPG-s, especially WoW. Can't say that WoW is my first thing in life coz I have girlfriend and Univ's obligations but when I am playing wow (every day) I always give my best and always trying to be in front of my concuraton. Except ''Virtual life'' I driving bike a lot, going on long trips with my bike and /or spending time on swimming.

Why am I applying to Bloodlust?
Bloodlust was always in 3-4 guilds on Kor'Gall, thankfully to players who plays there and playing with brain and passion and I wanna become a part of that team and improve your progress with my knowledge and/or expirence.

Have you read the guild rules?
Sorry, I will soon as I finish application. (not worried that I can find rule which can make me to disband appl)

Do you have any references in Bloodlust?
Unfortunnaly not Sad

Do you share your account with anyone?
NO; NEVER!

How is your internet? ( www.speedtest.net )
NEVER had any issues with connection , its not some special speed (4 Mbps) but latency is always <80 and I am happy with that. Also , my FPS in game is >80.

Character Info

Name:Thriler
Class:Priest
Main spec:Disc
Off-spec:Holy
Preferred spec: Like to play both spec's (honestly)
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Thriler/simple

Are you the original owner of the character and the account?
Yes, I am.

What is your dps/tank/healing rotation or priority list?
Healing:
Holy: If I am focused on raid healing, Keeping my Chakra:Sanctuary up all the time, poping trinket Jaws of Defeat(reducing m.cost ) spreading Renew's on raid,almoust free renews with 9k tick,My JoD is stacked on 10 , than casting few Prayers of Healing (reduced mana cost by 1250), Using every CD Prayer of Mending (casting on tank) and every CD of Circle of healing. In critical phase's using Divine Hym. If raid doing tactic as its should, never problems with mana. Also if raid dmg is constantly high (Majordomo hc) spamming Prayer of healing,Circle,PoM.
Disc: Mostly focused on tank, but keeping raid perfect too coz of divine agis, rotation is pretty simple: shileds on players, prayer of mending on tank,Using greater heals, flash heals, prayer of healing, everything reforged on mastery is epic coz gives players shields for 35k and thats all. Disc is pretty simple spec.

Post a combat log link (for example World of Logs, WoW meters, etc)
In Dark Substance I was uploding logs, beacose of inactivity logs are erased. I was mostly ranked on every encounter.

Post a screenshot of your raid UI
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/638/wowscrnshot091211202420.jpg/

Raid Info

Are you able to attend to these raid days and times?

Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00
Monday 20:00 - 23:00
I cant promise attendance on Sunday and Thursday. If you find better priest than I am. I would be happy as substiton as well.

What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm (detailed), WotLK, TBC and vanilla?
Cataclysm: 9/13 hc in T11 CONTENT, Sinestra,Nef killed in first week of T13. T13 6/7 hc pre nerf. Mostly first 10 man kills on realm.

How do you prepare for a raid?
Maybe wierd but I always take a nap before raid Smile, than checking for encounter the best spec and tactic. Pots,Flask,Food, Potion of illusion is always must have Smile

Guild History

What are your previous guilds, and why are you no longer with them?

Hm...started to play on Kor'Gall at beginig on 2008 year, joined in Kamikaze ZG then OroGoro, LA, Jazz club, Meth, reformed Jazz Club=Dark Substance, Grp2

What rank did you achieve in those guilds? (Social, Trial, Raider etc.)
In all guilds raider, and in JC and DS Officier

Additional Info

Why should we invite you to Bloodlust?

Hope that I can improve your raids, if you need good,relliable priest, than you wont make a mistake with giving me a chance.

MY NOTE
As I mentioned before, I cant promise attendance on every raiding day ,especially on Sunday and Thrusday, its not beacouse its too much for me, its just a RL obligations, nothing else. Also, if you find disc/holy priest with exp and knowledge better than me and with all raid days attendance, you can just ignore my application but in other case, if you find a priest who cant promise attendance on every day I would be happy with even been a substitution.
Thanks for reading my application and thanks for understanding.
Regards, Thriler.
Back to top Go down
Taznoch
Officer
Taznoch

PostSubject: Re: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:03 am

Hellow there thriller and thank you for applying to Bloodlust EU kor'gall. Just some small issues need sorting in your application.

- Cataclysm: 9/13 hc in T11 CONTENT, Sinestra,Nef killed in first week of T13
" Do you mean first week of tier 12"

- T13 6/7 hc pre nerf. Mostly first 10 man kills on realm.
"Again tier 12 6/7 heroic?"

- What Tier 13 Normal or Heroic Raiding have you done in Dragon Soul please do not say only Looking for Raid.

Also Can you please expand abit more in your raiding experience as in Vannilla, TBC, WoTLK need to sell yourself more then just one sentence. "Want to know what you killed if you played during those expansions not that you have killed them all now in Cata which anyone can solo them all now"

You have left out Guild history can I ask why? Also why are you leaving Dark substances as well?

Also if we was to bring you in our team will you be comfortable with the following rules of raids:

Core raiders and above have proir Main Spec on Loot "Tokens extra", if no core raiders want for MS then raiders and below can have. Also Core raider rank doesnt just happen other night you need to pass our test to become a Core raider.

Back to top Go down
Thriler

Thriler

PostSubject: Re: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:10 am

I am sorry for missunderstood. I ve tried to edit my post but your forum server didnt respond. Lets see what I do wrong:
Sorry for ''mixing'' contents ,yes I meant that rest of T11 cleared in T12 and T12 6/7 hc pre nerf killed mostly realm 10m first.

I started to play WoW in Vannila and I ve saw 40 mans in VANNILA ,later also ofc, but first step in raid was NAXX 40 man (Sapphiron)
In TBC didnt play much, only was in some BT runs and later SWP only some bosses
Wotlk- with OroGoro cleared Naxx/EoE/Toc (not full ulduar in THAT time), later went into LA, with them raided ICC and with JC shortly (JC stopped with raids), LK hc and Halion were killed in early Cata, rest in Wotlk.
I left GUILD HISTORY empty beacouse i thought that is name of HEADING lol Smile since next thing is ''What are your previous guilds, and why are you no longer with them?'' I was untill end in every guild, als now in GRP2 is ''madness''

I left DS beacouse our main tank Velethar quit WoW, main dps changed realm, 1 healer quit also, me,foxxman,xtrmidiot and others joined Grp2 and wiping on ragy hc.

DS cleared on normal 6/8 and spent night on Madness. LFR cleared.

Iam perfectly ok with loot rules.

Back to top Go down
Taznoch
Officer
Taznoch

PostSubject: Re: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:13 am

Also can you please answer the Guild rules correctly.
Back to top Go down
Thriler

Thriler

PostSubject: Re: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:24 am

Ah, ye, readed IMBANESS !
Back to top Go down
Taznoch
Officer
Taznoch

PostSubject: Re: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:26 am

Thank you Thriller we are currently reviewing your application.
Back to top Go down
Taznoch
Officer
Taznoch

PostSubject: Re: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:48 am

Hellow Thriler would like to that this time to thank you for your application to join Bloodlust Kor'gall EU, Currently we will have to decline your application because of the raid times in which you have mentioned in your application, Wednesday and thursday is kinda our progression nights in Dragon Soul. But we would like to thank you and wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler   Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler Empty

Back to top Go down

Disc/Holy Priest-Thriler
Page 1 of 1